Friday, May 31, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] raincoaster on "The meaning of active citizenship under the pressure of hard times."


Hello everyone
I woke up the other day feeling like the wold has fallen upon me. The implication behind was the fact that deep in mind the was a lot being processed right in the moment. Many questions I was asking myself but with no luck of answers. I was there when the Cape Town citizens when they protested against Lady Gaga's visit to the city. I mean these were people gathered together with a common belief and goal that there don't want her in the city due to her Satanism associated acts. They feared that she will leave that to their children. This is according to my experiences no surprise as I've have seen many young people in Durban(Newlands East) being uncontrollable due to extreme things you cannot define, they call it being possessed by the evil spirit.However, not all were happy with the movement as you know that we just like grooving with no much curiosity attached. What I don't understand is what we know that make us active citizens or it is what human instincts and human values that actually remind us to be curious as active citizens?


The blog I need help with is xhatelutho.wordpress.com.



.

forums.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post