Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[Help Wordpress] Fullwidth and lighbox slider


Fullwidth and lighbox slider



Hi


 I don't see the template to do it.


1) How to create a fullwidth slider in wordpress like the demo ? The knowledge base is reporting to jquery version. I bought the wordpress version because I saw this: if you purchase the WordPress plugin, you'll be able to create any template in three clicks (except animated blocks - you'll have to add them manually via wysiwig editor).


I don't see the template to create a fullwidth slider. Maybe, I am missing something.


2) How to create a lightbox slider ?
edit: ok, I just saw the following note: 'Please note that lightbox option is not available with WordPress version of RoyalSlider. You'll need to add extra code to implement it'. But the lightbox is listed as example in your wordpress demo.



.

help.dimsemenov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post