Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[Help Wordpress] Click on the slide should go to an external url


Click on the slide should go to an external url



Hi Dmitry,
I will create the type of slide that is required to accomplish my goal:
the slide passes in RoyalSlider, the user clicks in it and an external
URL of my chose opens. The URL is different for every image.


The sysadmin of the site should be able to upload a new slide with
a new image and a new URL without the need to write new code, only use
UI.


A note: I have Types plugin in place, so I can add a custom field to any
post, I might grab this field and use it as a target URL for RoyalSlider,
the point is that I need advice on how to do the RoyalSlider part. Any other
way of solving the problem is welcome anyway, this is just a suggestion
not a strict requirement.


Thank you.


Regards,



.

help.dimsemenov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post