Saturday, May 25, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] larrymcjunkin on "Why isn't my custom domain resolving"


larrymcjunkin on "Why isn't my custom domain resolving"



I'm still concerned that something is affecting this besides simply not propagating yet. When I go to http://www.whatsmydns.net/ and plug in my A, CNAME, MX, or NS records it samples a bunch a servers worldwide and shows nothing but red x's everywhere. If there were even a few green check marks I'd buy into propagation being the issue...but I just don't think it is.


In the last week I've taken two domains live from the same DNS host and they both propagated worldwide in less than four hours...and several of the servers on this very same DNS propagation checker showed propagation after only 30 minutes. It's been six hours and I haven't seen one sign of propagation yet...and for using this tool my own ISP doesn't even factor in.


Any other thoughts? Thanks.



.

forums.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post