Saturday, May 25, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] louiseelsted on "sub items in twenty thirteen"


louiseelsted on "sub items in twenty thirteen"



I can't create sub items. i already tried deleting cookies, force shutdown etc and it didn't work. when i try to make a 'sub item' from a 'post' under a 'page' in 'Menu 1' in 'Appearance - Menus' and I click 'Save menu' it just saves as a 'Page'.


I want 'Ekstraordinært beboermøde 30.05.2013' to be a 'sub item' under 'Begivenheder' and not a 'page' as it is right now.


I use the 'twenty thirteen' theme and the blog is called http://koegemarken.wordpress.com/


i would love it if you would please take a look and help me fix it :)


thanx,
Louise


The blog I need help with is koegemarken.wordpress.com.



.

forums.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post