Wednesday, May 22, 2013

[Help Wordpress] (How) Is this possible with the WP plugin?


Hi Dmitry,


Thanks for your quick response. I was hoping that this was "easy". :-)


I previously looked at the API documentation page and saw that there are lots of functions available there, and noted the ones for slider.currSlide, and slider.currSlideId


What I don't understand is how to implement this.


I saw various discussions around the html implementation/version and thought that the API documentation was specific just to the html version, not the WP plugin.


Do I need to separately load some java script if I already have the WP plugin installed? If so, how do I do that?


Or do I just add the Public Property as a variable to a form field and the posting of the form then captures the value?


I feel like I'm missing something, but I don't know what it is.


Many thanks.


- Stephen



.

help.dimsemenov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post