Friday, May 31, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] raincoaster on "I would like to put my OWN images on this blog"


Yes I want it to be isabellaemilymark.wordpress.com . I have gotten a handful of emails at my gmail saying that if I confirm that it will become isabellaemilymark.wordpress.com .


However it remains writermark2547.


I've read how to load images to a blog. What I need to know is WHY they won't load. They're the right format. They're the right size. They just will not appear.


The tutorial would be useful if the features highlighted worked the way it says they do. They don't. Not matter how many times I follow the step by step directions, my blog continues to look and behave the same. None of the changes are ever implemented.


I'm not completely computer dense; I maintained my own website for quite a while, and have used blogger successfully. The problem is that wordpress simply remains as it is, not matter how many times I attempt to change templates, formats, fonts, etc.


A perfect example is the url. I've attempted to change that over and over and over. It remains writermark2547.


Is it a subscription issue? I've been assured that's not the case, but I seriously have my doubts. With the number of prompts I get asking me to upgrade to premium, I've begun to wonder if maybe the free version is what's got me stumped since it's not capable of adding images to blogs or any of my pictures or anything.



.

forums.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post