Thursday, May 23, 2013

[Help Wordpress] Slider not including the latest article

Slider not including the latest article



Wordpress 3.5.1
New RoyalSlider Version 3.0.96
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hi


I have set up the RoyalSlider perfectly on Wordpress and it works perfectly well when inserted into the main theme (which is how I want to use it).


I only have the one slider and when I go to EDIT SLIDERS > SLIDER the following are my settings.
 * Post type: Post
 * Max posts: 5
 * Order posts by: Date
 * Relation: Match any selected taxonomy
 * Link slide to post: Yes, make link overlay
 * Categories to include: They are all ticked
 * Tags to include: All unticked
 * Format to include: All unticked


When I go to SETTINGS, these are my options:
 * On posts with slider shortcode in content : TICK
 * On home (front) page: TICK
 * On every page (overrides all other options): Blank
 * Allow editing and creating sliders for Editors and Authors : No
 * Slider cache refresh time : 1


------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WHAT I EXPECT IT TO DO: I expect the slider to show the latest 5 posts published on the site. When a new article has been submitted, it should update itself and show the latest article, along with the other four articles.
So for example, if there are 6 articles (1 being latest and 6 being oldest). I expect it to show: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


WHAT IT IS DOING: It is ignoring the latest article (ie not including it in the slideshow).
It shows: 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6


NOTE: I have also tried going to the PREVIEW SLIDER and also SAVE SLIDER to try and clear the cache and to update itself but no joy.



.

help.dimsemenov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post