Thursday, May 23, 2013

[Help Wordpress] Left and Right Margins

Left and Right Margins



Hi Dmitry,


I'm using the deep linking template with a fixed width and height set on the "Size & Scaling" panel. I've also set the same image size on the "Image options" panel, along with - no scaling, align center and image scale padding = 0.


I can't understand why the slider builds margins on the left and right side. The .rsOverflow div gets resized with width and height inline styles... different between sliders...!


I've added some styles (at the end of the page) to override the default ones to put the thumbs below de image.


I can check it all here: http://joaorosado.com/alexandra-pires/design/ (please note that the two sliders have different behaviours)


Thanks



.

help.dimsemenov.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post