Sunday, June 30, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] sexybabydes on "THINK LIKE A REAL WOMAN"


sexybabydes on "THINK LIKE A REAL WOMAN"



Thinking like a real woman, is like building a house.


I am completely hooked on Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker. I’m not all that interested in dating a millionaire (although I wouldn’t exactly run from one!) but I simply love Patty Sanger. She gives good reality TV drama with her sarcasm, insulting zingers, and reality checks she dishes out.


One of the things she always brings up is feminine and masculine energy. We have the way we look physically and then we have the energy or vibe that we are giving out. When women say or think that men are intimidated by them, it’s probably related to the feminine or masculine energy they give out.


A lot of men tell me that they were drawn to my warm smile and approachable personality. I even heard one guy raving to his friend on the phone (yes, I eavesdropped!) that he was so happy to meet a good southern girl with manners. When I walked back in the room blushing, he launched into a diatribe of dating women with no femininity.


After men have checked out the way women look, they also seem to watch how she carries herself. Her “feminine energy” can be the thing that drives him away or draws him in. I believe the same goes for women. We generally can sense a confident man who exudes masculine energy.


Do you think we are conscious of what kind of “energy” we are sending out when we are meeting new people?


Guys, have you ever dated someone who had a lot of female energy? What was it about her that let you know she embraced her femininity? Should women play up that side more if it doesn’t naturally shine?


Ladies, how do you respond to men that have masculine energy? What do you notice about them? Have you ever noticed a man who seemed to have masculine energy only to find out later that he was only posing?


The blog I need help with is sexybabydes.wordpress.com.



.

forums.wordpress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post