Thursday, June 27, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] dawidpohl on "Minimalizine font problem"


dawidpohl on "Minimalizine font problem"



After change the interface of wordpress I observe a really irritating problem on with my blog theme named Minimalizine - is only one theme right for my blog content - I see no theme more that I like for it. The problem consist in an another type of font displayed on the blog that depends form the status login or logout - when I'm am login I see the text in different appearance from logout - for align the text in a right way I need the type of font in the logout status - until you changed the interface the font was ever the same and its appearance was that. My work on the blog now is more difficult because of this incoherence - to fix this problem I'm forced to pay the Customize option but I'm not financially ready for it. Can you help me to resolve this problem ? Thanks


The blog I need help with is dawidpohl.wordpress.com.



.

forums.wordpress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post