Sunday, June 30, 2013

[Help Wordpress] Making a responsive slider with slides of differing heights and widths?


Making a responsive slider with slides of differing heights and widths?



OK, thanks, so now I have removed the rsContent class from the div in slide markup.


All images are 370px wide and the narrower ones are composited on a background of the same bg colour of the webpage. Images are of varying heights.


I've turned off auto-scale, and turned on auto-height.


In "Size end Scaling" I have width set to 100% and no height specified.


I have no scaling, "main image width" and "main image height" are blank.


But if I view on mobile Safari or resize my browser window, the images don't respond — they stay the same width.


But if I change this code in your css:


img.rsImg {
max-width: none;
}


and change to :


img.rsImg {
max-width: 100% !important;
}


then it becomes responsive. But I'm guessing that I shouldn't be needing to override the plugin css to get this working and that I can do it through the ui settings?



Read more

help.dimsemenov.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post