Saturday, July 20, 2013

[Help Wordpress] YT videos: changing rel=1 to rel=0 creates problems


YT videos: changing rel=1 to rel=0 creates problems



Hi,


First of all. I absolutely love this plugin. I've been doing JS very intensely for a year, but prior to this, it was always a chore to install sliders and get them up and running properly without spending hours and hours of time troubleshooting to make it look good.


I've got a problem with youtube videos in my slider. In the settings page of the WP admin, if i go to Video > YouTube Code and change the script to rel=0 instead of rel=1, I can no longer view the X close button or any layers that are supposed to be sitting on top of the video. I've even gone out of my way to put " position: relative; z-index: 1000; " on the rsCloseVideoBtn class, which I verified was working properly before the change. Even moving rel=1 to the end of the query string instead of the beginning will prevent the close button from appearing.


So although the related videos are not showing as they should, I lose control of the slider when i begin playing videos because the arrows/close buttons are out of sight when I touch anything in that box YouTube Code box. Any advice on how to get around this? Thanks!



Read more

help.dimsemenov.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post