Sunday, December 22, 2013

rachelebaker on "This account is locked. Please contact Customer Support." [Wordpress issuses]


rachelebaker on "This account is locked. Please contact Customer Support."



I was trying to login to my WordPress Domain Name Control Panel this morning because I want to transfer my domain name to my current web host (GoDaddy). I couldn't remember my username and password and after several failed attempts to login, I got the error message "This account is locked. Please contact Customer Support."


I got an automated email message from WordPress with a Customer Service number to call. When I called that number, I was told that it was a number for Wild West Domains.com and that I had to contact WordPress but WordPress didn't have a customer service phone number.


I sent an email to customer support at WordPress but I have not received a reply.


So here is the background:


I purchased my domain name from WordPress.com. It appears that they have sold it to Wild West Domains.com. I now have my domain name on a self-hosted site on WordPress.org and my web host is GoDaddy.


Could someone at WordPress.com please unlock my site so that I can proceed with the transfer of my domain name to GoDaddy?
Thank you.


The blog I need help with is rachelebaker.com.



.

forums.wordpress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post