Sunday, December 22, 2013

LizStrano on "[Plugin: WP Forum Server] Help with Search. Images showing up multiple times." [WP issuses]


LizStrano on "[Plugin: WP Forum Server] Help with Search. Images showing up multiple times."




LizStrano
Member
Posted 1 month ago #




Hello,


I am having an issue with the search function.


If I have the same product in two separate image galleries when I search for that image it shows up 2 times in the search.


Is there any way I can just get it to show up 1 time?


Also, There is also a description of where the images came from when it shows up in the search. Is there a way to eliminate that info.


Thank you. I appreciate your time!


Liz Strano


http://wordpress.org/plugins/forum-server/




.

wordpress.org



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post