Sunday, December 22, 2013

caveen on "How can you link a post in the blog feed to a page?" [Wordpress issuses]


caveen on "How can you link a post in the blog feed to a page?"



You can set rules to set visibility for posts that fit certain criteria, e.g. Hide IF Tag = 'feature', which is how I would indicate the posts where I want the sidebar to disappear.


No I haven't forgotten, I like that the text is the way it is, full width text would not be a good reading experience. I want that template because I like the way the images are pulled to the far left and right like you said, and the primary reason is because the top image is expanded to the full width of the post area and is flush to the navigation bar at the top. When you have a nice, high resolution image to go with a feature, it gives it more prominence if it fills the page like that.


It seems like this route is a no-go. If I bought the Custom Design package, do you know if I'd be able to solve this problem in CSS? i.e. Could I edit the CSS of an individual post so that it matches the CSS of the full-width page templates? It wouldn't matter if it was slightly time-consuming since I would only be doing it with select articles.



.

forums.wordpress.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post