Monday, September 23, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] justjennifer on "What i have to do to erase my followers?"

  1. Private Blog, Need a Follower Deleted ? WordPress.com Forums

    en.forums.wordpress.com/topic/private-blog-need-a-follower-deleted - Cached
    However, they're still listed as one of my followers and I was them off. ... You
    invited them as Viewers to your Private site; you can delete them on the
    Dashboard>Settings>Reading>Privacy settings. ... okay, thanks justjennifer.

  2. JustJennifer (JenJenx92x) on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/JenJenx92x - Cached
    The latest from JustJennifer (@JenJenx92x). Nursery Teacher & Dancer. ...
    JustJennifer ... My 2nd mum! ... Have zero energy today, can't wait for bed tonight
    .

  3. Jennifer Way (justjennifer) on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/justjennifer - Cached
    Jennifer Way ‏@justjennifer 30 Oct · @countingcrows - Driving from Tallahassee
    to Orl on Sun to c u. Please play Mrs. Potter's Lull, It's hubby's and my song.

  4. Just Jennifer Bee (mrsqwnbee) on Twitter

    https://twitter.com/mrsqwnbee - Cached
    @PiscesAreUs: #Pisces have many choices and are never sure which path to
    take." ... When semen is left to dry on skin, the protein left behind can help reduce
     ...

  5. Just Jennifer: Random Items

    justjenniferblog.blogspot.com/2013/07/random-items.html - Cached
    27 Jul 2013 ... In his exceeding autogynephilic post Quick Update On My Breast Development,
    along ... particular article that identifies someone I have never heard of as Just
    Jennifer follower. ... I do believe he simply cannot control himself. .... You made it
    clear that it was deliberate, and posted a photo of your, uh, "trophy.

  6. just JENNIFER: Confessions of a Blogger

    www.justjenniferblog.com/.../confessions-of-blogger.html - Cached
    16 May 2012 ... I have quite a few things in my sidebar, but I've made sure it's all formatted ... too, I
    can't give them credit, thus pointing potential new followers in their direction. .... I
    am honored that you like my blog - thank you! Delete. Reply.

  7. just JENNIFER: Monkey-Do Monday

    www.justjenniferblog.com/2011/07/monkey-do-monday.html - Cached
    18 Jul 2011 ... just JENNIFER ... I have managed to design a few of my own patterns and shared
    them on Ravelry. Well in order to do so, there has to be ... ReplyDelete. Shell July
    18 ... I'm your newest follower, from Monkey Do! ReplyDelete.

  8. just JENNIFER: August 2013

    www.justjenniferblog.com/2013_08_01_archive.html - Cached
    2 Aug 2013 ... As the wife of a Type 1 Diabetic on dialysis and mother of two, my life is a ... I
    simply cannot understand why anyone -- I don't care about your excuses -- would
    want to wipe with low quality TP. ... He asks and asks if they want to do something
    sometime, to let him ... (The ones your followers liked the most!).

  9. WordPress.com Forums

    forums.wordpress.com/ - Cached
    Need help? Check out our ... 2, justjennifer, 37 minutes · how to register in ... [
    resolved] How do I code my footnotes to jump to or popup with the note content?

  10. November, 2011 | Just Jennifer

    justjennifer.net/2011/11/ - Cached
    25 Nov 2011 ... But I really want to make this show a success for my consultant. .... But if I had the
    money I think I could just about wipe out all of my Christmas shopping tonight. If
    you're ... My other two blogs could really use some followers.

  11. August, 2009 | Just Jennifer

    justjennifer.net/2009/08/ - Cached
    18 Aug 2009 ... I can't imagine what I would do given what Macy had to face in this one. .... If
    winners have not responded to my emails by Tuesday August 11th at 11:59pm I
    will draw new ... I could see what was going on clear as day. ... Let me also take
    this time to thank all of my followers and readers for being great.

  12. Just Jennifer - Part 2

    justjennifer.net/page/2/ - Cached
    14 Jun 2013 ... I know this says Man Cave, but I would love to have my own ... you to watch clear
    picture regardless the lighting condition of the room. ... This RCA 46LA45RQ LCD
    HDTV can be tilted vertically and ..... Join other followers.

  13. Giveaways | Just Jennifer

    justjennifer.net/category/giveaways/ - Cached
    17 Jun 2013 ... I want a Keurig! Well at least I have the chance to give one away. I can live
    vicariously through my readers. You don't care, right? Good Luck!

  14. next post: Painting My Nails: Fading Glitter - Just Jennifer

    justjennifer.net/painting-my-nails-fading-glitter/ - Cached
    10 May 2013 ... I didn't copy it exactly, mainly because I didn't have purple glitter? ... To make the
    fade, or gradient, I started by putting a generous ... But my favorite thing about this
    manicure is that short of my clear .... Join other followers.

  15. WPcomMaven | Just another WordPress.com site proudly beta ...

    wpcommaven.wordpress.com/ - Cached
    15 Sep 2013 ... Shortly thereafter I reblogged one of my own posts on my personal site, only to
    discover that ... The upshot of this is that you can't have different settings for
    different sites, or possibly for the ... sites, unless you've purchased the annually
    renewable No Ads upgrade to remove them. .... Join 390 other followers.

  16. Thumbs down on WordPress Reblogging | one cool site

    onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/.../thumbs-down-on-wordpress-reblogging/ - Cached
    2 Jun 2010 ... I'm a big WordPress.com fan and I do want my blog to increase in popularity but
    .... Now I am either going to totally delete my blog or go private?I have not
    decided yet which way I will go. ..... I have a circle of followers of my blog. ....
    Read the rest here > http://justjennifer.wordpress.com/2010/06/04/customer- ...

  17. I have an announcement to make. | The Bearded Iris

    www.thebeardediris.com/2012/.../i-have-an-announcement-to-make/ - Cached
    23 Apr 2012 ... Last Wednesday I shared with you that my semi-anonymous blogging ... about
    things like the most cost effective way to remove butt hair. ... I do believe you have
    some faithful followers there as well. ..... Just Jennifer says:.

  18. 5 Things Not to Re-Pin on Pinterest - Momcomm

    www.momcomm.com/.../5-things-not-to-re-pin-on-pinterest/ - Cached
    17 Sep 2012 ... On the surface, it seems like you never really have to leave Pinterest to find a little
    inspiration. But the ... For example, if you do a search on Pinterest for ?recipe?
    then pretty chocolate cake with white ... Just Jennifer recently posted. ..... Yes
    there was an asterick on the first letter but it still went to my delete bin.

  19. How To Survive Without Google Reader | Feedly - Kludgy Mom

    www.kludgymom.com/how-to-survive-without-google-reader/ - Cached
    13 Mar 2013 ... I already do this in a list called My People ? it's full of all the PERSONAL ... Feedly
    announced today that they have a transition plan for everyone who is ... just
    JENNIFER March 13, 2013 at 7:20 pm .... I was wondering the same thing as
    another commenter above, I wonder what happens to all our followers?

  20. Not the Official WordPress.com Gallery FAQ | Random Acts of ...

    gammagirl.wordpress.com/.../not-the-official-wordpresscom-gallery-faq/ - Cached - Similar
    27 Jul 2008 ... An explanation of the difference between COM and ORG can be found here.
    Cheers! ... How many images can I have in my Gallery?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post