Monday, September 23, 2013

[Help Wordpress] How do I remove the padding around a custom html slider?

  1. How do I remove the padding around a custom html slider ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5350-how-do-i-remove-the-padding- around-a-custom-html-slider - Cached
    1 day ago ... Hi! I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Please also bare in mind
    that I am pretty new to coding. I created an HTML custom slider ...

  2. Remove padding around my custom slider - RoyalSlider Support

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5352-remove-padding-around-my- custom-slider - Cached
    1 day ago ... Remove padding around my custom slider ... I created an HTML custom slider for
    YouTube and Vimeo videos. I have the light skin set in the ...

  3. Slider image appears on page load, then is covered by black box ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5173-slider-image-appears-on-page- load-then-is-covered-by-black-box-html-background - Cached
    12 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom html
    slider? 22 Sep, 2013 12:46 AM, No video display after image.

  4. Main images on slider not appearing / RoyalSlider HTML version ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../5540-main-images-on-slider-not-appearing - Cached
    11 Jul 2013 ... I've installed your HTML version of the slider and im using it within a .... 22 Sep,
    2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider.

  5. Removing padding from between slides / RoyalSlider HTML version ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../5854-removing-padding-from-between-slides - Cached
    8 Aug 2013 ... Search. Home → RoyalSlider HTML version issues → ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM,
    Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep, 2013 ...

  6. Custom Slider causes footer to move on my page / RoyalSlider ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5045-custom-slider-causes-footer-to- move-on-my-page - Cached
    6 Sep 2013 ... But isn't the HTML generated by Royalslider? I didn't code those ... 22 Sep, 2013
    01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep ...

  7. How to Open Slider Images in a Lightbox? / RoyalSlider HTML ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../6391-how-to-open-slider-images-in-a-lightbox - Cached
    4 days ago ... Search. Home → RoyalSlider HTML version issues → ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM,
    Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep, 2013 ...

  8. Royal Slider affect other element on the page / RoyalSlider HTML ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../6328-royal-slider-affect-other-element-on-the-page - Cached
    13 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom html
    slider? 22 Sep, 2013 12:46 AM, No video display after image.

  9. changing imageScaleMode when entering full screen / RoyalSlider ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../6077-changing-imagescalemode-when-entering- full-screen - Cached
    28 Aug 2013 ... Search. Home → RoyalSlider HTML version issues → ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM,
    Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep, 2013 ...

  10. Responsive rsABlock's? / RoyalSlider HTML version issues ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/discussions/.../6341-responsive-rsablocks - Cached
    13 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep,
    2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom ...

  11. HTML Content, slider not working / RoyalSlider WordPress Issues ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../2571-html-content-slider-not-working - Cached
    17 Apr 2013 ... however when i create 4 slides in the html editor and and put html ... 22 Sep,
    2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider.

  12. Can I use separate DOM elements for thumbnails and captions ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../4812-can-i-use-separate-dom-elements-for- thumbnails-and-captions - Cached
    18 May 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom html
    slider? 22 Sep, 2013 12:46 AM, No video display after image.

  13. Mouse Co-ordinates onClick / RoyalSlider HTML version issues ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/discussions/.../6304-mouse-co-ordinates-onclick - Cached
    12 Sep 2013 ... I've been playing with the jQuery/HTML version of RoyalSlider, I've got most of ....
    How do I remove the padding around a custom html slider?

  14. Touchfolio question - RoyalSlider Support - Dmitry Semenov

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5222-touchfolio-question - Cached
    15 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom html
    slider? 22 Sep, 2013 12:46 AM, No video display after image.

  15. Remove border around wordpress slider - WOW Slider

    wowslider.com/rq/remove-border-around-wordpress-slider-c.html - Cached
    Is it possible to have no border around the wordpress slider? ... Beautiful Skins
    HTML Image Slider Point-&-Click Wizard ... With the paid version, can I customize
    the slider size to anything I want? ... overflow: hidden; */ zoom: 1; position: relative
    ; width:690px; height:530px; margin:0 auto; z-index:100; background-image: url(.

  16. Using the Gallery Block | 6 Squarespace Customer Care

    help.squarespace.com/customer/portal/articles/587871 - Cached
    7 Aug 2013 ... Using HTML Embed code - The other option is to grab the HTML Embed ...
    Autoplay - Automatically transition to the next slide after a set duration. ... the
    thumbnail height and distance between the main image and thumbnail strip. ...
    number of thumbnails per row, as well as the padding around the images.

  17. Widgetkit Gallery - YOOtheme

    www.yootheme.com/widgetkit/examples/gallery - Cached
    This is another HTML caption with a link. image1. image2 ... This is an image
    slider where the image centers automatically during the effect. It also features a ...

  18. Remove Image border and padding on featured image ? Support ...

    www.kriesi.at/.../remove-image-border-and-padding-on-featured-image - Cached
    I figured out how to remove the black border and 4 pixel padding on ... I want to
    remove the transparent border that is around the inside of the slider images only.
    ... Portfolio HTML Theme · BrightBox - Business & Portfolio Wordpress Theme ...

  19. WordPress ? Support ? Remove grey line/border around images on ...

    wordpress.org/.../remove-grey-lineborder-around-images-on-twenty-eleven - Cached
    Remove grey line/border around images on twenty eleven (10 posts) ... I find it
    particularly easy to expose underlying HTML and CSS as compared to Firebug.
    ... a Child Theme or through a plugin that provides Custom CSS functionality. ... #
    content .gallery .gallery-icon img { border: 1px solid #DDDDDD; padding: 6px; }.

  20. Topic: Extra space above and below added with Weebly Slide Show

    weeblyforums.com/.../extra-space-above-and-below-added-with-weebly-slide -show/ - Cached
    6 Jul 2012 ... I have tried custom html slide shows, but in IE the navigation doesn't work if I do
    that. ... with their slideshows displaying unecessary white space around the ...
    margin-top:-63px; /* change this setting to get rid of white space on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post