Monday, September 23, 2013

[Help Wordpress] Remove padding around my custom slider

  1. Remove padding around my custom slider - RoyalSlider Support

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5352-remove-padding-around-my- custom-slider - Cached
    1 day ago ... Hi! I searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Please also bare in mind
    that I am pretty new to coding. I created an HTML custom slider ...

  2. How do I remove the padding around a custom html slider ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5350-how-do-i-remove-the-padding- around-a-custom-html-slider - Cached
    1 day ago ... I created an HTML custom slider for YouTube and Vimeo videos. I have ... 22 Sep
    , 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider.

  3. Custom Slider causes footer to move on my page / RoyalSlider ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5045-custom-slider-causes-footer-to- move-on-my-page - Cached
    6 Sep 2013 ... I have been successfully using the WP gallery sliders for several months, .... 22
    Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider.

  4. Thumbnail position - RoyalSlider Support - Dmitry Semenov

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5114-thumbnail-position - Cached
    10 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep,
    2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom ...

  5. Touchfolio question - RoyalSlider Support - Dmitry Semenov

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5222-touchfolio-question - Cached
    15 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep,
    2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom ...

  6. move the whole slider up - RoyalSlider Support - Dmitry Semenov

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5082-move-the-whole-slider-up - Cached
    9 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep,
    2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom ...

  7. is_single('one', 'two', '...') register_new_royalslider_files(1,2,3,4,5,6,7 ...

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../5256-is_singleone-two-register_new_ royalslider_files123456789 - Cached
    5 days ago ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep,
    2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom ...

  8. I'm trying to add radius to my slider styles - RoyalSlider Support

    help.dimsemenov.com/.../royalslider.../4957-im-trying-to-add-radius-to-my- slider-styles - Cached
    2 Sep 2013 ... 22 Sep, 2013 01:28 AM, Remove padding around my custom slider. 22 Sep,
    2013 01:25 AM, How do I remove the padding around a custom ...

  9. Custom-Community & MetaSlider - Padding CSS - WordPress

    wordpress.org/support/topic/1584338 - Cached
    I'm trying to remove the padding between the slider and the container. ... For now,
    I added the CSS change in the custom CSS part of the theme settings. ... I was
    trying to use firebug to step through it as well, but I somehow disabled my site. ...
    Since your are removing the padding with div#content, the padding around the ...

  10. WordPress ? Support ? [Theme: Simple Catch] Image in Slider

    wordpress.org/support/topic/theme-simple-catch-image-in-slider - Cached
    If you want to remove the gradient above the image slider then you remove the
    background parameter in your line ... How can I set a custom image at the
    position of the slider without having any posts on my website? ... padding:16px
    10px 0;

  11. [Plugin: Meta Slider] Edit CSS - WordPress

    wordpress.org/support/topic/edit-css-1 - Cached
    I want to remove the padding around the slideshow, and it says it's in the light.css
    file, however I do not have access to this file - why? Is it available if ... My website:
    http://firestartermagazine.com ... I figured it out by adding custom CSS - thanks.

  12. [Plugin: Soliloquy Lite Responsive Image Slider] Center ... - WordPress

    wordpress.org/.../plugin-soliloquy-lite-responsive-image-slider-center- soliloquy-slider-on-page - Cached
    I'm using the Hatch wordpress theme and I've installed the Soliloquy slider plugin
    . How can I center ... .flex-container { margin: 0 auto !important; } ... I tried adding
    the code to my css file but still didn't centre my slider. ... Added to custom CSS.

  13. Add Slider to the Home Page of Minimum Theme by StudioPress

    www.carriedils.com/add-slider-minimum-theme/ - Cached
    I'm working on a custom project with it now and am finally getting some exposure
    to it. .... Followed your article to the tee, even removed all my previous customer ...
    Find .flexslider in your stylesheet (around line 82) and change ?margin: 0″ to ...

  14. Remove space below slider ? My Site My Way Support

    mysitemyway.com/support/topic/remove-space-below-slider - Cached
    I would like to take out white space between the bottom of the slider and the ... I
    want to remove space before and after custom homepage text. ... Come and be a
    part of the fastest growing new Premium WordPress Theme Club around!

  15. Padding around logo and search bar removal | Catch Themes

    catchthemes.com/.../padding-around-logo-and-search-bar-removal/ - Cached
    EDIT: and can use the slider for pages instead of posts? ... image in the slider
    and it works fine, it does show up on my homepage etc. .... On a full site, there is
    no padding around the header because I entered the custom CSS ...

  16. adding image to linen slider ? Premium Theme Support

    premium-themes.forums.wordpress.com/.../adding-image-to-linen-slider - Cached
    To remove the spacing around your logo, you will need the 'Custom ... made
    sticky have images and these are still not showing up in my slider.

  17. Remove space above and below slider in feature header are with ...

    kaptinlin.com/support/.../7747/remove-space...slider...slider/p1 - Cached
    Remove space above and below slider in feature header are with Revolution
    Slider. Vote Up0Vote ... This is my custom CSS as per the above thread: #feature
     ...

  18. WooSlider: Hot (27 ideas) ? WooIdeas

    ideas.woothemes.com/forums/172087-wooslider - Cached
    I was looking for a widget extension for my Woocommerce site to show the
    Featured products on there. And luckily .... Things like changing or removing the
    padding, the border or drop-shadow etc etc. ..... Otherwise I'll have customize it
    myself.

  19. Features Slider Not Tall Enough | CyberChimps

    cyberchimps.com/forum-topic/features-slider-not-tall-enough/ - Cached
    8 Jun 2013 ... I was trying to make my feature slider cover the entire top area of my ... off the
    arrows and eliminate the thin white line that's all around the image. ... I'm not sure
    what's causing that white border/padding on the right. .... So please back up any
    Custom CSS you have and remove it all to see if that is the culprit.

  20. Using the Gallery Block | 6 Squarespace Customer Care

    help.squarespace.com/customer/portal/articles/587871 - Cached
    7 Aug 2013 ... Note: The slider has the option for click-through links. ... you to set the number of
    thumbnails per row, as well as the padding around the images. ... Click within
    Custom Thumbnail box to add an image overlay to your video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post