Tuesday, October 15, 2013

[Wordpress issuses] timethief on "I cant buy the Premium wordpress because my country is not in the list, what can"

  1. Renewal of Domain Mapping: Country not listed in payment methods ...

    en.forums.wordpress.com/.../renewal-of-domain-mapping-country-not-listed- in-payment-methods - Cached
    The payment methods (credit card/ paypal) don't show my country (Sri ... to do
    now? The blog I need help with is randomviews.info. timethief ... payment from
    your country, so you will not be able to purchase an ... I can't understand why. ...
    is that my country is not listed in the list provided by WordPress.com ...

  2. WordPress.com Follower Management | one cool site

    onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/.../wordpress-com-follower-management/ - Cached - Similar
    9 Apr 2013 ... I'd like to manage my followers list by keeping it up to date so I can have some ...
    How to Get Better, Faster Support at WordPress.com ... theme, I also got a new
    follower called [name removed by timethief] no blog, no pictures, nothing. ... It's a
    free country for the spammers apparently but not for we bloggers ...

  3. Moving from WordPress.com to WordPress.org | one cool site

    onecoolsitebloggingtips.com/.../moving-from-wordpress-com-to-wordpress- org/ - Cached - Similar
    21 May 2011 ... In reality if your WordPress.com blog does not currently attract 1000 ... Because
    when you purchase a domain name and move your .... I have made the same
    move of my personal blog to WordPress.org and then back again to WordPress.
    com. .... Thanks for the link Timethief, will give it a good read now.

  4. Have a question? Ask an editor! - The Daily Post - WordPress.com

    dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/ask-an-editor/ - Cached
    2 Oct 2013 ... We're not going to be answering questions in the comments, but we will compile
    all .... i can't log in to my android mobile WordPress app 2 step ...

  5. Have a question? Ask an editor! - The Daily Post - WordPress.com

    dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/10/02/ask-an.../comment-page-1/ - Cached
    2 Oct 2013 ... We're not going to be answering questions in the comments, but we ... I really
    dont understand why, is it because I still haven´t purchased my domain? ...
    timethief # .... you can write me a short note on my “Contact” page and we can get
    ..... c) Nigeria isn't listed under the list of countries in 'Payment method'.

  6. Surviving Argentina's Economic Collapse Part 1-3 | Rapid Trends ...

    www.rapidtrends.com/surving-argentinas-economic-collapse-part-1-3/ - Cached - Similar
    Though my English is limited, I hope I'm able to transmit the main ideas and
    concepts, ... Wish I could say country good, city bad, but I can't, because if I have
    to be ... People would cut expenses wherever they could so they could buy food.
    ... Not good but I know that there are parts of the country where it is much worse.
    To be ...

  7. Daily Kos: GETTING TO ZERO: Is renewable energy economically ...

    www.dailykos.com/.../-GETTING-TO-ZERO-Is-renewable-energy- economically-viable - Cached - Similar
    8 Jul 2013 ... If civilization is to survive, we need to get to zero emission of fossil carbon, ... First
    we need to understand that not all energy is created equal. Electrical energy is
    very useful, because it can immediately do work. ...... in the country (here is a link,
    but feel free to google it yourself); the link lists it as 5th in the US.

  8. Gideon the Cutpurse: Being the First Part of the Gideon Trilogy ...

    www.amazon.com/Gideon-Cutpurse-Being-First.../1416915257 - Cached - Similar
    Get your Kindle here, or download a FREE Kindle Reading App. ..... who go back
    in time accidentally, can blur into the current time, but not really stay there--so ...

  9. Divider lines | wordpress tips

    wpbtips.wordpress.com/2010/10/04/divider-lines/ - Cached - Similar
    4 Oct 2010 ... (The hyphen has been added because completely empty sections are ... It seems
    that once I use HTML edit, I can not return to Visual. ... @Tess: No you can't cover
    it completely, especially since WP keeps ... I can put up an Amazon wish list (
    Paypal doesn't operate in my country, .... This came from timethief.

  10. Bookworm Room » You Thought Maybe “Banana Republic” Was A ...

    www.bookwormroom.com/.../you-thought-maybe-banana-republic-was-a-bit -over-the-top/ - Cached
    19 Jul 2013 ... My brother sent me this story, and commented “I hardly recognize my country
    anymore”. ... Otherwise, our country is going to complete the trip to being a police
    state. ... Delaware state officials now report that they can't bring the records .... We
    have not lost our freedoms because the police have taken them, ...

  11. RedZone Security violates TOS, exposes private information and

    https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-24746 - Similar
    I have sevral alts i shop with..and play with..sometimes my alts get into arguments
    .... The system will list accounts suspected of being alts of another account. ... I
    can't imagine why they would not, just as soon as they realise the damage they
    do. ...... Linden Labs should ban the tool simply because of the privacy
    implications.

  12. 42 thoughts on “World Environment Day 2013 – another lost cause

    roughseasinthemed.wordpress.com/.../world-environment-day-2013-another- lost-cause/ - Cached
    5 Jun 2013 ... For my main course, I have a choice. I can have ... If I can, and I'm not a trained
    chef, why can't you? ... Would you buy organic veg at premium price? Would you
    ..... I could have added fishing to the list of unsustainable food practices. ....
    timethief on 16 June 2013 at 6.30 pm said: ..... Blog at WordPress.com.

  13. 1 in 3 May Be Gluten Sensitive. Could It Be You? | Always Well Within

    alwayswellwithin.com/.../1-in-3-gluten-sensitive-could-it-be-you/ - Cached - Similar
    12 Apr 2011 ... They went on to develop active Celiac Disease because they followed ... The
    absence of anti-gliadin antibodies in the blood does not indicate ...

  14. Does Car-Mounted Solar Make Sense? | MIT Technology Review

    www.technologyreview.com/.../does-car-mounted-solar-make-sense/ - Cached - Similar
    14 Jul 2008 ... List: Innovators Under 35 ... The idea of car-mounted solar cells is not new: in the
    early 1990s, Mazda ... Another is that they can't be tilted perpendicular to the sun
    for optimal ..... I wrote about this silly car-mounted solar fantasy in my blog some
    time ... A "Plug in Hybrid" does NOT get MPG or MPC but both.

  15. Progressivism Creates Crime | Gucci Little Piggy

    glpiggy.net/2011/07/14/progressivism-creates-crime/ - Cached
    14 Jul 2011 ... Unemployment is not good – it is worse for some communities… ... affect on
    blacks: the last year in this country in which black unemployment ... My
    grandmother had a black maid that came once a week. .... If you could work for $4
    /h you'd still not get the job because the ..... Thanks for this 4-5 year old list.

  16. Search Results | Finance & Commerce

    finance-commerce.com/.../search-for-vikings-stadium-builder-to-take-longer /?...
    Can't we once think about sustainability and not just profit….before it is too late?
    ..... i do not have respect for pizza drivers for jimmy johns because i live in
    shakopee ...... from many countries friendly to the U.S., such as Romania, my
    country. ...... buy $1.8 billion in deposits without a pricing premium that the FDIC
    had won on ...

  17. A Trip to the Mall: Part II | That's When I Reach For My Revolver

    thatswhenireachformyrevolver.wordpress.com/.../a-trip-to-the-mall-part-ii/ - Similar
    30 Jan 2010 ... One can only assume this exhibition has already made the rounds to The Lourve,
    The Hermitage, and The Uffizi. And do we all remember the ...

  18. Carbon Credit Ponzi Failed, Cybernetics not ready ...

    forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=186953.0 - Cached
    30 The list of companies providing similar car surveillance mechanisms goes on
    and on. .... while Business Solution Magazine states that “Employee time theft
    costs ...... 118 The military is able to do so because the close relationship ......
    Companies in many European countries cannot test their products in ...

  19. Ovi Magazine :

    www.ovimagazine.com/tag/Ovi - Similar
    I have battered my fists and fingers on cold stones of our existentiated guilt. ... As
    a result, here is a list of techniques that a person can use to help manage the
    daily .... Because the Jones of this world have no right to stop us honouring and
    ...... to the country since 2009, where he is undoubtedly very unpopular if not
    hated.

  20. Underminers | A Practical Guide for Radical Change - Academia.edu

    www.academia.edu/.../Underminers_A_Practical_Guide_for_Radical_Change - Cached
    The essays contained within this book do not imply the contributors' ... There was
    a pause in my writing there, because the phrase that so nearly .... It's very rare I
    get headaches, and usually nothing that a night's sleep can't ..... items in the
    following list, which either makes it a long list of big things or a short list of little
    things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search

Other post